Workshops and Trainings
Breakthrough Providence is available to provide training and support to schools, districts, and community-based organizations in order to empower students, educators, and community leaders to cultivate equitable, engaging, and rigorous teaching and learning environments.
Some examples of our workshops and trainings include:
- Building a Professional Learning Community to Promote Culturally Relevant Student Engagement
- Designing and Implementing an Effective Peer Tutoring Program
- Utilizing a Problem-Posing Methodology to Engage Students and Teachers in Social Justice Action Projects
- Recruiting and training high school and college students to be culturally competent youth workers
- Teaching #BlackLivesMatter
For more information, please contact Executive Director Carlon Howard at email@example.com or 401-528-2127.