Apply To Be A BTP Student
IS YOUR CHILD ELIGIBLE?
- A current 6th or 7th grader
- Would be a First-Generation College Student (would your child be the first in the family to attend college?)
- Qualifies for free or reduced school meals
- A student who is highly recommended by teachers or counselors
- A student who understands the commitment to Breakthrough Providence
- 2-year commitment to the program (in middle school), with the opportunity to continue through high school
- Will attend all program sessions during the summer and school year
- Will work in partnership with our staff to reach their full potential as students and young people
- Will be a great ambassador of our BTP spirit and culture
- Parents & Guardians of Breakthrough Providence students make a commitment to:
- Understand and follow through with the two-year commitment that your child makes to Breakthrough Providence
- Ensure their child attends required program dates.
- Attend occasional required family events like: Welcome Back Night, High School Options night, Student & Family Conference, and Celebration.
- Proactively communicate with Breakthrough Providence regarding your child’s performance.
- Proactively communicate with Breakthrough Providence regarding any changes in contact information.
- Actively help your child raise any grades that fall below a B-.
If you answered “Yes!” to all of these requirements, please apply using the buttons above.
Summer 2021 Details
Student and Family Summer Orientation: